Information We Collect
The Calvo Law Office collects information about you when you interact with our Sites and Services. When you use our Sites and Services, we collect information about the devices you use such as a computer, mobile phone, or tablet. We may collect, store, and use information you provide to us when you use our Sites and Services, including when you, complete a web form, communicate with us, or otherwise correspond with us regarding the Sites and Services. The information we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, email address, and your reason for communicating with us.
In addition, we may automatically collect information about the devices you use to interact with our Sites and Services. The information we automatically collect may include your device identifier, device information, web browser, and browsing information collected through Cookies and Other Technologies, such as your IP address and location.
We may also automatically collect information about how you use the Sites and Services, such as what you have searched for and viewed on the Sites and Services.
Our Sites and Services do not collect personal information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or online services. Therefore, “do not track” signals transmitted from web browsers do not apply to our Sites and Services, and we do not alter any of our data collection and use practices upon receipt of such a signal.
How We Use Your Information
The personal information we collect may be used or processed where the Calvo Law Office has a legitimate interest in or other legal basis for processing such data. In some situations, the collection of personal information may be required for the operation of the Sites and Services or to provide certain services. The information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- To serve the functions of the Sites and Services.
- To manage everyday business needs, such as administration and improvement of the Sites.
- To analyze the Sites’ performance and functioning.
- To analyze how you use the Sites and Services and to perform other market research.
- To communicate with you about our Services.
- To send you further notices, promotions, solicitations, brochures, or other marketing materials regarding our Sites and Services and the services of our businesses, affiliates, and business partners.
We may use your personal information to develop a personal profile about you. If you notify us that you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, we will not send you marketing information.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with third party service providers who perform services and functions on our behalf to support our interactions with you including, for example, providing our services or communicating with you.
The Calvo Law Office may also provide to third parties, including other businesses and members of the public, aggregated statistical data showing general usage patterns and statistics, interactions, and transactions with our Sites and Services. This data does not personally identify you or provide specific information about individual usage.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process.
- To law enforcement authorities or other government officials.
- When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- If this is necessary to protect the vital interests of a person.
- To protect our property, services, and legal rights.
- To prevent fraud against the Calvo Law Office, our affiliates, or business partners.
- To support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions; or
- To comply with all applicable laws.
Our Sites and Services may allow you sign into and associate your social network accounts including, but not limited to, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook with the Calvo Law Office.
If you would like to disconnect a social media account from us, refer to the settings of that social media account and its provider.
The Calvo Law Office has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical, and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard information that can individually identify you.